:: How to Enter
To enter any of the races please email: firstname.lastname@example.org. When entering please indicate the approximate time you would like to start – after 18:45.
The start sheet for each event is updated periodically up to the online closing time of Sunday p.m.. After this timeline, online entries are closed but entries on the evening of an event are accepted. To view the start sheet for the next event click below.
Evening League Start Sheet
At each race a folder of all the upcoming EL events will be available for pre-entry.
Please Note: Entrants must complete the final page of the following form and take it along to their first event of the season for registration.
Evening League Form
Due to problems caused by lack of marshal support we are implementing a new system. All riders in the Evening League will be required to marshal at one race. Riders who do not offer support will be penalised by point deduction at the end of the season. To view the rotas for remaining events click the link below.
Support is required in any position that has a blank slot. The timekeeper and recorder slots are critical to the continuation of the league.
Please review the file and consider which events you will offer support and email JonStrachan/David Walton on: email@example.com.
:: Marshal Roles
Timekeeper 1 (starter):
The starter meets with the main timekeeper and recorder prior to the event. All 3 watches are set and started simultaneously. The starter is then responsible for:
- Shouting riders to the start line
- Checking name and number of the rider
- Tick off rider on start sheet, recording any changes to name or number or out of sequence rider
- Count down rider to their start
- Re-grouping with main timekeeper and recorder after event to exchange information and correlate records
Recorder (at finish line):
The recorder works closely with main timekeeper at the event finish line. Once a rider crosses the line the timekeeper will stop the watch and note the time. The recorder will:
- Also note the name of rider and time shouted out by timekeeper
- Calculate riding time based on finish/start time in minutes and seconds
- Work out handicap’s
- Verify times with timekeeper
Courses and dates can be found by clicking here