I am sure you all want to know about the Deeside & Moray Firth Winter League because this is the league where you get to win a Deeside or Moray Firth cycling apparel.
So here is the deal:
1. We start on the 4th of November and run to the end of March.
2. Your best 6 races count.
3. The races will be points race with primes. Primes are always first over the line, except for a few special races. The same number of points will be available for each race (max of 45 points).
4. We are going to alternate flat courses with a hilly course.
5. There will be 3 separate race groups, A, B and C+D. A start at 19:25, B at 19:26 and C+D at 19:27.
The first race will be 4th of November, with a prologue on Bologna, but it will be a mass start drafting race.Special stages will be:
1. Alpe Du Zwift. KOM timed segment. No prizes for placing, just fastest up the hill
2. Mount Ventoux. KOM timed segment. No prizes for placing, just fastest up the hill.
3. The Jungle Loop Banana Splits Cup (replacing the Um Bongo Cup). It does not count for the league. But there is a special cup (for A, B, C and D).
The Banana Splits Travel Mug to be precise. Oh yes, you know you want it!
For more info checkout: https://www.facebook.com/DeesideMorayFirthCrit